lunes, 12 de junio de 2023

YOU LOOKED LIKE A BLACK FLOWER

With flowers in love poets

They planted in the garden of his poems,

Although I don't want love and romance,

Today you looked like a beautiful black flower.

 

Today you looked like tuberose, lily or azucena

Rose, tulip or chrysanthemum,

A black chalice snatched my eyes,

I wanted to steal you my sweet beautiful flower.

 

I flew like a blue and green hummingbird

I imagined you in the garden of my mind,

I  raved with the corolla of your body

Your face, your lips and your naked hair.

 

From winter to summer is my life

but today you turned everything back into spring,

With the aroma of tuberose you wrapped my wings,

The Himalayan snow on your white skin was.

 

I wanted to steal you beautiful black flower,

Sow yourself in the garden of this poem,

And before going to bed, give yourself to God,

To a Hummingbird or to the elegant lineage of bees.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario